VALENTINES DAY OOTD LATE POST

Hello fashionistas

This is a late post LOL but I still wanted to share it with you. I love the colorful mixture and the v split in front of the maxi skirt; My top paired perfectly with the colors on the skirt.

I love wearing heels and being fancy, so I dressed up in my wedges and enjoyed my night. Valentines day is a big deal to a lot of people, but for me it's not about the romantic date at a nice restaurant it's about spending time together and we don't have to go out :) #reallove

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN

Top: Don't remember
Skirt: Torrid
Wedges: swap meet

I hope you all enjoyed your valentines day with your significant others and were inspired in some way by this post to wear something out of your signature look to be spontaneous in style. Keep God first and stay blessed.

#valentinesdayswag

#fashionistaswagout

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD