FASHION ON FLEEK ✔

Hello fashion dolls πŸ™‹πŸ’ƒ

Happy Friday ! I hope you all had a good week and if any issues arose don't fret ladies it's the weekend πŸ˜ƒ  have a glass of wine to Netflix and chill LOL.

This has been a trying week for me, because I had a business plan that I was ultra excited about getting done, but unfortunately my first plan didn't workout as well. But thank goodness for second chances, ladies because I have created a new/stronger business plan that I have complete faith will workout in my favor :D.
I have learned along my entrepreneur path that gaining all the knowledge I need to have in order to be able more aware of my niche/industry that I want my career to be with. I have a lot to learn about my industry, but I won't let anything get in my way this time πŸ˜ƒ WATCH ME WORK.

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN DOWN

Top: Wet seal
Pencil skirt: G-stage
Sneakers: Jordan's from WSS

This picture represents the drive and fight I have to accomplish my dreams/goals, because my passion for fashion and writting keepsme motivated to make it all happen. πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you fashion lovers can be inspired to try new twists to fashion and always do what you WANT with your style πŸ˜ƒ. Keep God first and stay blessed.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Always be swagged out ✔


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD