OOTD SWAG OUT

Hello fashionistas

I'm late on sharing these pictures, because I have been a little busy making career moves and doing side projects along the way.
I'm excited that you ladies got to see my journalism skills with the article/film review I wrote for Dawn Noel, which is one of my projects on my plate.
I'm a writer, always have been since I was a little girl and I was more then honored to write something for Dawn, because I will always support a good film and someone who just wants to spread awareness about a certain message or cause.

OOTD BREAKDOWN

Top: Ross
Jeans: Euninca
Heels: Sheik

Jewelry/Accessory Breakdown

I would've paired this with simple gold jewelry and keep it minimal not to over do the casual dress of the style I put together.

A clutch, cross body or satchel handbag would be the best choice; keeps it in both dressy and casual dressy genres.

I have been complaining about my facial expressions in my pictures for awhile now and still cant get it right LOL :/ someone please give me tips. I have been wanting to pose better and using better poses, so please email me any tips or advice :D.

Hope you enjoyed this post and loved the photos even more LOL. Stay fashionably inspired and trying new things, when in doubt don't be scared to try it out.Keep God first and stay blessed.

#SWAGONFLEEK #STYLENISTA

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD