MY GRAMMYS BEST LOOKS

Hello fashionistas πŸ˜€

I hope everyone is enjoying New York fashion week and all the fab fashions it has to offer. As you all know the Grammy's just aired and that calls for some serious fashion police criticism LOL, so I put together my favorite red carpet fashions.

MY GRAMMYS BEST DRESSED LIST

NICKI MINAJ 😍✔
I always love her red carpet styles, because her fashion sense is on point and she has become quite the fashionista, with a unique but conserved  personality that shows in her style. NICKI LOOKS AMAZING

GRAMMYS SWAG ON FLEEK ✔


VON MILLER #DABLIKEACHAMP🏈
DEDENSIVE END FOR DENVER BRONCOS

Von has a fly style and wears clothes that catch your full attention LOL, he has good taste in clothes.


SELENA GOMEZ  SLAYING IN CUTOUTS✔

I think she looks amazing and this dress is EVERYTHING it's elegant but sexy with the deep back cutouts. This isn't something I would wear myself, but I diffinitely can say Selena pulled it off and she gets my high five ✋ and credit for taking a sexy fashion risk.


DEMI LOVATO SEXY TAILORED DRESS ❤πŸ‘
In my opinion Demi has wonderful style and pulls off styles risque like this because of her daring personality. I love this dress and the tailored twist is chic but slightly conserved, Demi looks gorgeous.


ARIANNA GRANDE A ELEGANT RED TRAIN
❤πŸ‘
I'm usually not a big fan of dresses with really long tails, but this candy apple red dress is amazing. I think Arianna looks good


I hope you enjoyed the Grammy's and I want to say congrats to all the Grammy winners πŸ‘. I think it's important to acknowledge the artists who create the music to entertain millions of fans, because they work hard to make music that we will all enjoy. Family is important and these artists are away from them a lot to make music lovers happy, imagine how their families feel. #GRAMMYREDCARPET
#WINNERSIAPPRECIATEYOURWORK

I have a event coming up this month, that I'm very excited about πŸ˜€ I've been blogging for 5 years since 2012 and I have a passion for fashion/journalism, so starting my blog increased my desire to persue a career in the fashion industry as a journalist, blogger or stylist. I know that being apart of the blogging world takes time and dedication to expand, so I joined blogger websites and groups to learn whatever I can to about new ways to expand my blog into a business and make a career out of it/profit.

The event I am attending is a bloggers/Influencers invite to Oscar season madness with Vanity Fair πŸ˜€ a week long Vanity Fair Social Club event. Select bloggers get invites to the Oscar's viewing party and work the red carpet, Hopefully I can be one of those selected for that. I really have a passion to have a career in fashion and going to this event can help me gain more knowledge, networking, possible jobs and new friends. I'm looking forward to this event and I'm ready to show the fashion industry what I have to offer πŸ˜€.

Wish me luck ladies and if any of you fashion dolls are also attending this event, if you see me around feel free to say hi and introduce yourself, take selfies and talk fashion. Stay inspired to be and stay unique/stylish, Keep God first and stay blessed. #Grammys2016BestLooks

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA ❤πŸ’‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD