2019 MUSIC ROUND UP

Hello Fashionistas,

With the end of 2019 just about coming to an end I thought it would be a good idea to talk about music and why we like certain artists or maybe why you only like their music but not them LOL.
I've got Rap, RnB, Pop, techno and rock in my Apple music collection, when I hear a song for the first time I listen to the words and music but what captures my attebtion is how it makes me feel. Music can make me happy or it could make me chill and sometimes I even get hyped up for any battle for example like with listening to a specific song by a certain rap artist that always gets you feeling like your a gangsta bitch LOL 💯.

TOP 5 FAVORITE RAP ARTISTS

                                                                  1. Nicki Minaj



                                                                     2. Lil Wayne

 

3. Bri Steves

 

4. Eminem

 

5. Lola Monroe




OTHER ARTISTS I LIKE

1. Lizzo

 

2. H.E.R

 

3. Kehlani

 

4. Ella Mai 

 

5. Lana Del Rey 

 

HIT REPEAT SONGS OF 2019

1. Nicki Minaj
Loved the whole Queen album but these are my favorites of the whole year
*Majesty
*Hard white
*Chun Li
*Gnaja burn
*Good form
*MegaTron
*Chun Swae
*LLC
*Woman like me by Little mix 
*Slide around by Chance the rapper

2. Lola Monroe
*Blah blah feat Terrel Britt 

3. Lil Wayne
I really liked the whole THA CARTER V album but these are my favs
*Uproar
*Pistol on my side 
*Can't be broken
*Open safe
*Mona Lisa feat Kendrick Lamar
*Famous feat Reginar Carter
*Dark side of the moon feat Nicki Minaj

4. H.E.R
*Hard place
*Lights on
*Best part
*Facts
*U
*Changes
*Lord is coming

5. Bri Steves
*Miami 

6. Leon Bridges
*River

7. Sevyn streeter
*Yernin

8. Saweetie
*ICY GRL

9. Ariana Grande
*Fake smile 

10. Tyga
*Dip feat Nicki Minaj


If you love music and own a iPhone I suggest that you purchase an Apple music subscription and find the songs or albums you need, they even offer a family sharing option if you sign up free with settings you enable for stuff to share with who ever you invite to join the account group. I hope this helps you think of what music your going to play during the New Years Eve party that your going to be hosting this year and keep everyone entertained all night long with a good playlist.
I'm looking forward to bringing the New Year in with family and getting dressed up, eating the good food that my Mother in law or Father in law will cook and ultimately making memories with the people you love. Family is important to me and I intend to give my kids some of the best memories a kid could have and do what I can to make them come true, because my kids deserve a fun/adventrious  life and get to explore new places that the whole family can enjoy together.

As you can see music is something I really enjoy and typically always listen to some when I'm working on my content, while cleaning, taking a walk, grocery shopping, waiting for my take out and during a bus ride. Music has always been a form of self expression for me even as a young girl, I had a CD or the radio playing in my room because it helped me concentrate and can either improve or increase the current mood that I'm in at the time. When I was working in housekeeping there was a few playlists I would listen to routinely for awhile during work hours to keep me moving and not allow me to become bored enough with work that I take to many small breaks between tasks since I spent the whole shift standing on my feet all day. 


#AppleMusic #TopFavorites #MoodChangers #HitRepeatSongs

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD