NYE MOMMY AND ME STYLES

Hello fashion dolls,

Tonight is NYE and I can hardly believe how fast the year has come to a end, this year I decided to stop by a few peoples house for a few hours but make it home right in time to watch the ball drop live
with my little family. But today I wanted to put together a few Mommy and Me styles with my daughter Nevaeh, who has been asking me to play fashion with her and I figured what better day to dress up in cute clothes NYE so we put together some looks for 3 different styles dressy and casual.

MOMMY AND ME NYE STYLE












 


 

Now we are back at home, hanging out with a few of our cool neighbors and our kids are playing together. I look forward to hosting my own NYE party hopefully in 2020 and I will be sure to make it super cute and fancy with a dress code, delicous appetizers, great music, fun games and watch the ball drop live. Nevaeh had fun playing fashion with me today and showing off our Mommy and Me styles, she loves getting cute but sure can hang in there with boys on the play ground as well LOL Nevaeh is growing up to be such a fun, happy, active and cute little girl and I'm eager to continue watching her grow up in 2020 with her little brother Tone. 

MY OUTFITS
Looks 1 and 2: Sugar Rackz   
Heels: Sheikh

Look 3: Ross and Boomy Apparel
Sneakers: Jordan 4's 

NEVAEH 
Looks 1 and 2: Ross and swap meet
Boots: Sketchers

Look 3: Cat and Jack
Boots: Sketchers 


WHY I DONT DO NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

I don't want to be doing what everyone else is doing, making promises to myself that only get full focus for a short amount of time and then it turns into something you don't finish by the end of the year. I just want to live my life anf do what I need to do for myself and my family, although I do have a list of blog 2020 goals which is different then life changing "resolutions", but having goals for mt blog isn't the same thing and I'm determined to rock each and every blog goal I set for 2020. #PlanningMy2020BlogYear #2020IsCrunchTime

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed my post and got some outfit ideas for any party that you want to stand out in the crowd at. Stay blessed and keep God first. 


FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD