OOTD WINTER STYLE EDITION

Hello Fashion dolls !,

I have been planning my posts and finally finished most of what I need to create my content, so today this needed to be shared with yall. Long time no blog, been getting some good ideas together for yall and I plan on keepung my word because I've slacking on keeping up with all my stuff but NOT ANYMORE ! I dedicate my time to creating content for yall. Just stay tuned, bare with me ladies the Holidays comes with parties and a lot of secret santa situations LOL so I'm feeling over active lately.

OOTD WINTER LOOKS

1.  CORDUROY AND DENIM OH MY
It's been cold and rainy here in Southern California, so cold that you see your breath in the air and I needed to layer up while taking my daughter to school in the morning. I was warm and stylish for majority of the week I layered with this jacket and a sweater.




2. LEOPARD AND GRAY SLAY
I also wore this with my denim jacket, this was a day I was doing my pta volunteer time and I will also be creating some content for that a little later this month. I also was prepared for a girls day out shopping with my Mom and bestfriend and was ready, just feeling good/cute. I threw on my new Sugar Rackz hoops and some makeup that I used for the first time this day and I will do a review on that within the next few weeks, stay tuned beauty lovers its a must read/watch.


 



3. RAINY DAY HEADWRAP
I was again volunteering for the pta at my daughter's school this day. It was raining so of course I needed to be warm and brought mt umbrella with me to.

 

4.COLORFUL POLITICS
I swirched up on this cold day for something more bright and meaningful, the artwork from Jean-Micheal Basquiat is powerful, empowering and impactful.

 



5. My  Purse is from Rampage
This is my go to purse if I don't carry my pink leather backpack purse. 

 

The cold weather isn't my favorite, but I do enjoy the rain LOL and while the Christmas Holiday is approaching I hope to get some leather knee high boots to that I can style in another OOTD post. Thank you for reading and following my journey, want to be in the loop when new posts are up ? Follow me on Instagram and Twitter I'm active on both of my profiles, you find my profile tag in the contact me tab. Keep God first and stay blessed.

#OOTD's #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #WinterLayering #RainyDayStyle

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD