NYE OOTD, PARTY IDEAS

Hello Fashion dolls,

New Years Eve is 2 days away and still need outfit or party ideas ? You know I have some good tips on what to wear, party decor, food and drink ideas, because I love to party plan and be a fashion stylist when ever I get a chance. We usualy spend NYE with my parents but this year they took a trip to Palm Springs to visit a friend and this will be the first time we aren't celebrating as a family, for example my Aunt Nicole invited us to her house and I want to go, so we will probably end up going to her house instead. #Bye2019 #Hello2020 #NYE2020ComingSoon πŸ€―πŸ˜«πŸ’©
I google searched everything shared in this post the photos come from numerous different brands and companies, I just needed to show you what I found online. This year I'm not buying a new outfit for NYE I'm just going to dig something out of my collection and pair myself a cute little OOTD 2020 style. It's crazy how fast time has gone by my kids have grown so much, Nevaeh started Kindergarten and Tony ll turned 3 years old, we took our first family road trip, Nevaeh got her first academic award at school, Nevaeh sang Christmas songs with all of the Kindergarten classes and the kids enjoyed one of the best Christmas day's ever ! I have to say 2019 has been challenging but there was a lot of great times and laughs with my family WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME πŸ’―πŸ’•.

NYE OOTD: WHAT TO WEAR

Photo credit: Etsy, Amazon, Pinterest, Chic me, Joyshoetique, Lovely wholesale






NYE PARTY PLANNING IDEAS 2020 EDITION 

Theme: Gold and black everything ! 

Photo credit: Amazon, ebay and party city








       FOOD APPETIZERS AND DINNER MEAL IDEAS

Photo credit: Pinterest

Recipe information: Delish website and Bon appetite




                                                       



                           I hope you enjoyed my post and it helped you with some of your last mintue NYE preparations, this was a fun post and I really enjoyed googling ideas for 2020 NYE celebrations. I'm ready to enjoy more good food, laughs, dance and talk to my family/ friends this NYE becausr I really want to have fun bringing in the New Year with the people I love and trust the most. Be safe out here whether your hosting a party or going out, people get wild when they drink just stay with the group you went out with and everything will be ok. Thank you for reading and following my journey and I look forward to sharing more content with you in 2020, because I have some awesome stuff planned for you guys to see and I'm starying a few new blog post series/ Vlog series in 2020 you wont want to miss. Stay blessed and keep God first. Happy Holidays and Happy New year !.

#NYE2020ComingSoon #NYEPartyIdeas #NYEWhatToWear #NYEFood #NYEDecorIdeas



FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•                      




































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD