HAIR STYLES AND CARE TLC

Hello fashionistas,

It's important to take care of your hair just as much as it is for you to take care of your body and protecting your hair can be a challenge if your not sure what brands you should buy products from. So todayI am sharing some new and somenot so new peoducts that I have been using not only on myself but my kids and husband's hair as well because we all just about have the same hair texture and everyone's hair is thick. I love getting my hair done like the next woman, but putting to much heat, dying your hair and many hair products damange the hair due to some of the ingredients it contains and knowing what not to put in your hair can help you better take care of your hair crown.

HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

I have worn braids with colored hair both blonde/red which I really loved and I would definitely get my hair done in those colors again. But lately I've been more into doing natural hair styles and using products that enhance the beauty of our hair. I google searched some hairstyles that I wanted to share with you, I know that protective styling can be challenging if your not sure what the basics are or if your like me you can't cornrow hair there are some that don't need them.

STYLES FOR MOM 




 


STYLES FOR 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER

 


 


 

STYLES FOR MY 3 YEAR OLD SON



STYLES FOR MYHUSBAND






GIVING A LITTLE LOVE TO MY HAIR

1. Shea moisture: This is my go to hair product brand ! I use products from this brand everyday for detangling and styling. The curl pudding is amazing af ! If you read my OOTD post my curly pony tail was done using this and the curly enhancer gel together.


 

2. Sulfur 8: Need to moisturize the scalp and keep dandruff away, this stops the crusty dirt that forms at the scalp and prevents itch. Now I have used the shampoo to really protect our acalp and it works just like the grease version, I do reccomend you ladies use this for your family as well to protect the scalp and anti dandruff protection. 

 

3. Shea moisture: Jamacian black castor oil hair restore and strengthening, speaks for itself LOL but this is also a good product to use on damged hair that needs extra moisture to reguvinate itself.

 

These products will work well on any hair type thick or corse all while having your curls coily, bouncey and volumized. I also want to try a new brand thats sold at Ulta Beauty it's Tracee Ellis Ross's curly hair care line, also since sometimes I like to straighten my hair I'm getting a more modern style hair straightener my 5 year old can use since it doesn't get got to the touch and has a auto shut off feature after a selective amount of time. Thank you for reading and following my journey, stay tuned to see what I have planned for the rest of the month, I am going to share a flashback of my favorite moments in photos from 2019 and more vlog videos coming soon.

#HairCareTLC #NaturalHairStyles #FashionistaSquad #StykenistaSquad 

FASHIINISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD