MAKEUP OF THE DAY REVIEW

Hello Fashionistas,

If you have seen my previous OOTD post, I did my makeup and today I wanted to talk about the products that I used. I haven't worn makeupin so long and at first it hadn't been raining that day, so I wanted to get all dolled up for my girls day with my best friend and Mom, we were suppose to go Christmas shopping but we ended up going out for dinner as well so I was happy to put this makeup on. I still look forward to getting more new makeup from Ulta Beauty, after Christmas my Birthday comes so I get gifts back to back LOL anything I don't get for Christmas I will be getting in Jan.

MAKEUP ITEM REVIEW




1. I love revolution: Donut eyeshadow palette
This is so darn cute ! I love that the donut is squeeshy on the cover and it even smells like a real chocolate donut from your neighborhood donut shop. I love brown/tan eyeshadow and this palette is amazing, here is what I love about this Donut collection:

A. Cute as an emoji
B. Smells like real donuts
C. Gold/ silver shimmer
D. Love the different available flavors

2. Rimmel London: BB cream with spf 15
I use this as a red spot cover up and it works very well, usually I just spot it on with a q-tip and I put dots on every red spot on my face before applying my foundation. This is a must have if you want to protect your skin and use something other then concealer to get rid of all those blemishes.

3. Urban Decay: Naked smoky eyeshadow palette
Happy to have finally used this after having it for about half a year LOL, but at least now that I've used it I love this collection even more !. Now I need to get the entire Naked collection and will hopefully accomplish this goal before the end of 2020.

4. it Cosmetics: Face and eyeshadow brush set
Smooth movements and soft to the touch, these ones are by Ulta Beauty and are great.

WHAT DO I REALLT THINK OF THESE PRODUCTS?

I would definitely continue to buy makeup from these brands and will share allmy up coming looks with you and reccomend these to any make up lover guru or beginner it's a must have item girl !.


#MakeUpReview #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #NakedSmokyEye #ChocolateDonut

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD