1 PAIR OF PUMPS & 2 LOOKS

Hello fashionistas !,

Today I was looking through my clothes and have been looking for anything different to wear, so I choice these two outfits. I had a somewhat busy day taking care of a few things before having a girls day with my cousins.
I always pair pieces together that can help me show off a different side of my fashion style, so these two looks are definitely something unique/stylish, because when I go out I want to look my best and feel great/pretty in whatever I'm wearing (always being myself).

MY TOTAL LOOKS

1. STRIPED VEST & COLETTES

Top: Spaghetti trap from target

Colettes: George these were a gift

Glitter pumps: Shiek

I have been hesitant on wearing these pants, because I wasn't sure how they were meant to be styled, so I just took a fashion risk putting this together and it turned out alright.
It's been awhile since I've seen anyone wear these type of belts clinched at the waistline, but I'm all for recreating past trends as long as they are done right.

2. ORANGE SKINNIES & COLORFUL STRIPES

Top: Olive & Oak from Ross

Pants: Mine from Ross

Glitter pumps: Shiek

As I've been saying for awhile about adding color to my wardrobe I kinda forgot I had this outfit since it's only been worn a few times LOL, but I'm glad I wore it and can share it with you guys today.
I forgot to put my jewelry on before taking the picture LOL but I paired it with since gold bangle bracelets afterwards.

MY NECKLACE (from Claire's)

It's a broken heart shaped pendant that my son gave me for mother's day before my daughter was born with writing engraved on both sides of the heart
It says "like mother like daughter" It's something I've worn almost everyday since I've gotten it fixed (the link connecting the hearts came off).

I hope you enjoyed this wonderful Sunday and were inspired by my outfits in this post. I know that as a fashionista the need to fashionable never stops and sometimes the people your always around 50% of the time want you to tone down on your glamorously fashionable dressing style. But your like a walking piece of art so wear what you want to wear whenever and wherever you want, because being a fashionista is your statement for who you are.
Sometimes my mom asks me "why are you dressed up" or "why are you wearing heels today?" When I'm with her and why I dress up and wear heels is simply because when I woke up that day I felt like being girly and cute LOL. NEVER let anyone discourage you from wearing what you want simply because they aren't in the mood to join you on your looking good feeling good type of dressing day LOL. #BE-INSPIRING #BE-YOURSELF
#STYLISH-FASHIONISTA-SQUAD

Enjoy your day fashion dolls and continue to create unique styles everyone will want.
Smoothies from
PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3





Comments

  1. Oh wow I love those outfits! Girl you got style!!! :) Super cute blog!
    -Jenna <3
    Check out and follow? The Chic Cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD