EBONY MAY MAGAZINE COVER

Hello fashion lovers !,

I'm so excited that my favorite talk show host Ms Wendy Williams is on a magazine cover ! I watch her show morning 11 am and if I have to miss it I'm not happy LOL. Love the hot topics segment, because I find out what really goes on with popular celebrities but Wendy has funny but honest commentary without being a hater, fashion deals, ask Wendy and trivia questions.

WENDY'S COVER FASHION

She looks amazing and I'm not sure if that's a dress with a shaw or if that's how it's suppose to be, she still looks amazing.

How you doin ! Congrats on landing the cover of EBONY magazine and I can't wait to buy it/read your article, You look stunning in your cover picture work it.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

#WENDYSHOWLOVE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD