ALL ABOUT THE BABY

Hello fashion lovers !

I have shared with you my fashion staples for my baby girl and now I'm going to share a few more styles I put together for her outfits. In true fashionista style I have to dress my daughter fashionably LOL and have fun doing it, I just love fashion so much it's going to be passed on to her.

MY DAUGHTER'S STYLE BREAKDOWN

* Tank with matching same brand orange shorts and hot pink socks

* Navy blue/pink poka dot onesie and orange shorts

* Pink/yellow floral top with matching pink pants

* Baby pink onesie and flower printed jeans with plaid pink,yellow,orange and blue sneakers

Orange shorts/tank: Rock a Wear

Onesies: My child by Carter's

Floral top/pants: Target

Flower printed jeans: Target

Plaid sneakers: Payless

I like dressing Nevaeh in colors that compliment her skin tone and bring out her undertones. Her go to colors are various shades of pinks, purples and blues because they go great with just about anything she wears LOL.
Of course she has a lot of leopard print in her wardrobe, because it's one of my favorite prints but it also is something she looks adorable wearing; Her style is cute and girly with a hint of playfulness.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD