BEST CELEBRITY STYLE THIS WEEK

Hello fashion lovers !

I was doing some fashion recon (online looking at random stuff) then came across someone's list of celebrities best dressed this week and here I am making a short list of my own LOL. It's fashion inspiration for me to see how celebrities dress, because these are the women who change the fashion industry with new trends and versatile ways of being fashionably creative with signature looks.
Although I'm not as fortunate as these trendy women in magazines, I find what stores and versions of the looks that best fit both my style and my budget.

1. ZENDAYA

This young lady is likeable and has a remarkable sense of style that is really starting to make her stand out as a trend setter in my book. This Michael Kors tie wrap top/skirt with white pumps is stunning on her which made the look super conservative (so my style).
She rocked this dress #WORKITGIRL

2. AMBER ROSE

She is one of the best dressed women in the celebrity world right now and has a unique fashion sense that I can totally get behind (minus a few things). This Balmain double breasted blazer is awesome LOL the multi color pop and golden buttons make it outstandingly unique.

I will be sure to post more best dressed celebrities, because they are inspiration to the fashion world and I'm grateful to have these women to look up to fashionably.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD