BABY GIRL CLOTHING SHARE

Hello fashion lovers,

As I've mentioned before I'm a mother, I have two kids a boy and girl and recently we went shopping for the kids easter outfits, I found a nice outfit for my son and  cute dress for my daughter at one of my favorite department stores to shop.

I have a few fashion staples for my kids as well LOL but mainly for important events such as holidays and parties;
It's never to early to dress your kids fashionably so I love shopping and getting nice clothes for the whole family is always my goal, because we all have to be dressed to a T and I enjoy dressing us up as a family when I can.

MY SON'S FASHION STAPLES

* Jeans/shorts
* Graphic tees
* Polo style skirts
* Skater style
* Colorfulish
* Fitted hats

My son is 4 yrs old so he's into stuff like the ninja turtles and Marvels characters so he has character shoes/shirts, He also
loves wearing fitted hats like my fiance (his step dad) because he enjoys copying him.

MY DAUGHTER'S FASHION STAPLES

* Colorful
* Leopard print
* Skinny jeans
* Leggings
* Dresses
* Flats/Mocossin slippers
* Graphic tees

My daughter is 8 1/2 months old and it's fun shopping for a girl, because I can buy pink, dresses, dolls and girly accessories now LOL, her style is awesome though LOL onesies with jeans or pants or cute dresses. If course I dress her in pink, but I also dress her in other colors purple, yellow, blue, white and multi colored.

MY DAUGHTER'S EASTER OUTFIT

I was looking at clothes for my baby girl when I seen a pink dress and I pictured her wearing it for Easter, she's going to look so cute for our family dinner and I'm glad I found the right Easter dress, but I found since capri jeans pink leopard print.
(I will be sure to post pics from dinner).
   Having a daughter is fun because doing girly stuff is what I do best and I'm looking forward to teaching her everything about fashion. #MyLilFashionista

I hope you enjoy my post and please leave comments I would love to hear what you think about my posts, Love you gain lovers. xoxo

<3 PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD