FAMILY DAY/DINNER

Hello fashion lovers !,

Today we celebrated two birthdays and had a amazing spicy chicken dinner, we enjoyed ourselves listening to music, dancing and conversing It's always fun when family gets together for a dinner and parties together LOL.
Of course I dressed up (I shared my two looks with you yesterday) unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take pictures in my skirt outfit because we were running late, but I still have a few to share today.

The feel I was going for was sassy, trendy with a dash of edgy and my make-up choice was an awesome pair LOL, but I decided not to wear any jewelry except for my stud earrings so it wouldn't over power my look.

TODAY'S 2 STEP MAKE-UP ROUTINE

Step #1= Apply foundation
even a little on the eyelids, in my opinion it kinda helps the eye shadow stick better and last longer

Step #2= Apply eye shadow of choice
  I choice two colors nude brown/neon yellow, applying the nude color on the eyelids first and lining my eyelash lines with yellow eye shadow acting as eyeliner I don't have anymore so I compromised.

I don't always wear make-up, but when I do I'm doing my best to get it perfect as possible, this is on my current to do list for me to do more with my make-up and I've accomplished that today

MY DAUGHTER'S TOTAL LOOK

Dress: WalMart

Hello kitty Moccasin slippers: WSS
And legging pants

Khaki jacket: Old navy

She's wearing my three favorite things right now pink with leopard which are  trending right now and she looks so cute and getting so big 8 1/2 months now.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD