KINDA TWINING OUT WITH NEVAEH

Hello fashion dolls!

Today we had some errands to run and I wanted to try matching my outfit with Nevaeh's so I hope you guys like it.
My goal was to pair a cute light color with nice jeans and cute shoes, I just love the weather in LA but today it's a little hotter then I would like it to be LOL we got so busy I didn't have a chance to post this earlier so I had to post it late.

MY TOTAL LOOK

Crop top: Avria

Skinny jeans: Target

Shoes: Sketchers memory foam

NEVAEH'S TOTAL LOOK

Onesie: Child of mine by Carter's

Skinny jeans: Cherokee

Flats: Child of mine by Carter's

I plan on adopting the new trend of twining which is to dress the same as your baby kind of like mommy & me but with fashion LOL It's fun having a daughter to match with and do girl stuff with, Drayton twins out with my fiance from time to time.

Keep an eye out for more twinning out with Nevaeh posts.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD