A DAY OF TWO STYLES

Hello fashion lovers !

Tomorrow is a special day, because we are having a family day out going to a museum and family dinner out. So I had to pick the right outfit to fit the occasion, I came up with two looks with different styles with spring colors and hot shoes LOL.

I've been fashionably obsessing over colors and prints so I finally am going to use some pieces that I know will be great for our day out tomorrow. We haven't had a family day out in awhile with everyone including our parents, so I'm going to make sure we all dress nice and take plenty of pictures (if they let me).

TOTAL LOOKS

Crop top: Kohl's

Colorful printed pants: Kohl's

Mini skirt: Guess

Booties: Shiekh

Pumps: Swap meet

These two looks/styles are trending, because the color choices are perfect for spring and my pants are kinda like yoga pants/sportswear, I'm not to sure what jewelry to pair with looks but I will just let it come to me, but I will pick what goes best with the color of the looks and different shoes to best pair with both looks. When I dress up my goal is to always be simple, classy and sophisticated with a pinch of sexy, so when I picked out both looks that's what I had in mind.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD