BALLERINA BUN & TWIN BOWS

Hello fashion dolls !

I've been doing the same hair style routines for years and needed a new idea so I browsed YouTube for hair style tutorials because I need a serious hair style makeover LOL I tried out the ballerina bun and I'm very happy that I did it's a cute twist for a bun style, something I'm going to keep doing often. I also have been meaning to wear head warps as well but wasn't sure how that were suppose to be tied on so I also went to YouTube for a tutorial and that was easy to do and I want to share these new routines of mine.
I love head bands for my daughter so today I had to twin out with her on that trend LOL and we were so nice together, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

My next bun style will be the top knot and I will share it with you guys as well. I hope you had a great Monday, thank you for stopping by today fashion dolls.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD