NERDY IN LEOPARD & STRIPES

Hello my fashion lovers !,

If you have been following me for a few posts or awhile you know leopard is my go to print LOL and I like trying new trends/styles, because I'm a versatile dresser that is all about taking fashion risks. Today I woke up in the mood for head ties again and so I thought of this look, I mixed prints together that pair nicely complimenting each other.
Of course I had to do a mini photo shoot with the kids LOL and Drayton was a little jealous that he hasn't been featured in a post in awhile so he hopped into Nevaeh's picture LOL.

MY TOTAL LOOK

Jeans: Klique

Top: Roca wear

Heels: Delicious shoes

Handbag: Diane Von Furstenberg

I hope you enjoyed today's post and hope you stop by again soon, stay inspired ANYTHING goes in fashion it's all about risk make it yours and own it girl !.

#STAYSWAGGEDOUT

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD