LATE POST

Hello fashion lovers,

Yesterday was a gloomy day then it eventually rained last night and we had plans to do something, but the rain started before we had a chance to leave because the kids were taking a nap LOL.
I love rainy days those are times we cuddle and watch movies together, because listening to the rain making the a light tapping sound it makes when it hits the roof.

I managed to take a few pictures of my outfit I wore and of course I was rocking one of my go to prints. I'd we would've went to do what we had planned before the rain started I was going to wear make-up.

TOTAL LOOK
*Top and jeans: Ross Sneakers: Vans

It was a casual dressy type of look and with my favorite printed sneakers to match my high low shirt, usually I wear this shirt with my leopard print genie pants but I need to switch things up.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD