MY NEW SPRING LOOK W

Hello my fashion dolls,

It's a warm day today in South LA and running errands in the heat with two kids can be challenging LOL especially with my 9 month old  daughter getting fussy.

My style inspiration for today was the warm weather and spring color schemes with a bit of my own twist, but the twist was an idea I got from my 4 year old son LOL and his idea was for himself but I jocked him, but it worked out for me.

MY TOTAL LOOK

Floral statement top: forgot the store name

Maxi skirt: Swap meet

Floral heels: Swap meet

Diamond bangle bracelets: Rainbow

Hats: Hello kitty fitted hat and heart snapback

My look today was girly with a hint of boyishness LOL but it was a great pair.
Please feel free to let me know what you think and give tips on how to pull of hats with girly looks, hope your having a great friday and enjoying the weekend.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD